Capable, Versatile, and Vibrant: the 2022 Ford F-150
If you’re in the market for a full-size pickup that’s as eager to work and play as hard as you do, the 2022 Ford F-150 is for you. Available in gas-only, hybrid, and all-electric forms and offered with several cab/bed configurations, the new Ford F-150 continues its legacy as a class leader.
With a starting MSRP of $39,974, the Ford F-150 is waiting to work and play with you at Woodhouse Ford Blair.
Drivers who contact our Ford dealership near Sioux City, NE often ask us about the powertrains that are available within the Ford F-150 lineup. Here are the powertrains the venerable truck is offered with and their respective outputs:
- 3.3-liter V6 engine: 290 HP and 265 lb-ft of torque
- Turbocharged 2.7-liter V6 engine: 325 HP and 400 lb-ft of torque
- 5.0-liter V8 engine: 400 HP and 410 lb-ft of torque
- Turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 engine: 400 HP and 500 lb-ft of torque
- Turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 engine: 450 HP and 510 lb-ft of torque
- Turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 engine, electric motor, and battery pack: 430 HP and 570 lb-ft of torque
- Standard or extended-range battery pack: 426 HP or 563 HP and 775 lb-ft of torque
It’s worth noting that the 2022 Ford F-150 has a max payload capacity that’s nearly 1,000 pounds higher than its nearest competitor’s rating. More specifically, this truck can haul up to 3,325 pounds.
Active Safety Equipment
We’re proud that the latest Ford models are outfitted with some sought-after active safety equipment. For example, the Ford F-150 comes with a forward collision warning and mitigation system.
This feature will warn you if it detects you’re in danger of an accident. If you don’t react to the threat fast enough, it can even apply your truck’s brakes without input from you.
That’s not all! The pickup has a lane departure warning, a rearview camera, and automatic headlights and windshield wipers.
Comfort and Convenience Features
As you explore the Ford F-150 lineup during a visit with Woodhouse Ford Blair, you’ll see the truck has some intriguing comfort and convenience features.
The base model kicks things off with Apple CarPlay® connectivity, Android Auto™ integration, and an eight-inch infotainment touchscreen. Higher trims add more amenities, such as a dual pane moonroof, navigation, and wireless charging.
To see what you need to do to get a 2022 Ford F-150, contact our Ford finance center now!